0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 15, 2014 11:57 PM by Anirban Dutta

Even if it's not in your title, you work in customer Service!

Share This:

Cheers to the Customer Support Community for an open, social mindset!

Even if it's not in your title, you work in customer service. Why all employees should interact directly w/customers.
      http://linkd.in/1hRIZmu
      Leticia Sanchez Correa's profile photoGrupo SEA's profile photoAnirban Dutta's profile photoTeng-Yan Loke's profile photo
      9 comments
      Lucy aisha
      14 Jan 2014
      guys, please assist, I cannot access my linkedin account!!!
      Sanish Jose
      14 Jan 2014
      back to back
      Damian White
      14 Jan 2014
      This is a stupid article, how do people not realize how important every single customer facing role is within a company? I mean, that is just common freaking sense to have the mentality to create a great customer experience for the company you work for if you are interacting with any of the people that keep that company alive and functioning... (And potential repeat business if you do it right). I mean, really..?!?!
      Joe Schofield
      14 Jan 2014
      +
      Agreed
      Leticia Sanchez Correa
      14 Jan 2014
      +
      You are correct i agree Damien, sadly though in my company there are several "much younger than I" employees for whatever reason do not seem to have a grasp on that obvious truth, we interact face to face and on the telephone all 8 plus hours and they do not enjoy it, or seem to try.
      Jonathan Staten
      14 Jan 2014
      +
      Simple way to approach every interaction is. .......
      Everyone is a customer
      Joe Schofield
      14 Jan 2014
      +
      +Jonathan StatenYou make a good point.  It might be easy to lose in translation that not only is it possible or probable that you're support an externally facing goal or customer, but that you are mostly, if not always, engaged internally with partners.  These partners really should be treated or considered as customers.  I supported internal tech for many years...and we always considered the individuals who we were supplying our services to 'Customers' because they are receiving a service,

Proper customer service skills can really enhance a career and not only allow you to do well in your current role, but also leave you open for networking
      Glenn Dietzel
      Yesterday 00:37
      +
      All members of the Business team must keep Sales and Marketing at the forefront, that includes Customer Service.
      Teng-Yan Loke
      Yesterday 11:05
      +
      Colleagues are your internal customers. The way you deal with them reflects the way you deal with external ones.
      Add a comment...

Shared with Jive Anywhere

Message was edited by: Anirban Dutta