Share This:

Hi Team,

SLA is not working properly, few Incidents Tickets are breaching soon,

even though the ticket are resolved with in the SLA. We have checked the

SLA configuration it looks fine.

Environment details:

Operating System  :  Windows 6.1 

Database Type   :   MS SQL -- SQL Server

Database Version  :   2008 R2 (RTM) - 10.50.1600.1 (X64)

AR System Version / Patch :  7.6.04 Build 002

Mid-Tier Information  : 7.6.04 Build 002 

Please help us in resolving this issue.

Regards

Sreekanth

• 1. Re: SLA is not working properly

Hello,

Can you give us the whole configuration of the target that stay "alive" when the ticket is resolved?

(Some screenshots for instance)

• 2. Re: SLA is not working properly

Hi Allan,

Can you please let us know whether you need the screenshot of the SLM when the incident gets resolved(where the SLA doesn't get breached for that particular incident)

The problem is whenever the incident is assigned to the particular group and that incident is getting resolved within 5 0r 10 minutes where the SLA for that  group is mentioned as 1 hour.

That incident is getting breached.

Thanks & Regards

Sreekanth

• 3. Re: SLA is not working properly

Hi SR,

My question was to have the Attachment Criterias Start, Stop and Exclude when condition, does it below to a Service Target Group, Do you allow Reinit Service Target?

Do you have build a specific Service Target for this group?

When you say that the Incident get breached, do you mean that you have the "red flag" on the left of your incident? If so, remember that this flag is red if one of the service target attached to your incident is breached (and not necessary the one running).

If you want to say that the measurement considers that 1 hour is spent, it can be due to a misconfiguration of your target (for instance, you have check the box indicating that the start time is define on App Form and that you have choosen as reference field Created Date.

• 4. Re: SLA is not working properly

Hi Allan,

Please find response for your queries and attached screenshots below:

>> My question was to have the Attachment Criteria Start, Stop and Exclude

when condition, does it below to a Service Target Group, Do you allow

Reinit Service Target? --Yes

We have build a specific Service Target for this group.

Thanks & Regards

Sreekanth

• 5. Re: SLA is not working properly

In your second screenshot, you have "Use Start time as defined on the Application Form" and I suppose that the field configured is the "Reported Date" meaning that even if your support has received today the incident, the reference date for measurement is "Reported Date".

I'm quite sure that the calculated Due Date is equal to Reported Date + 1 hour.

Uncheck this checkbox and it should solve your issue

• 6. Re: SLA is not working properly

Hi Allan,

The  "Use Start time as defined on the Application Form"  option is enabled for all the groups SLA's. I have created few test tickets, for those the SLA is working fine. Only for few tickets SLA is not working properly. So, please let me know whether the above option need to be unchecked for all the SLA's.

Thanks & Regards

Sreekanth

• 7. Re: SLA is not working properly

Can you confirm that the due date is equal to Reported Date + 1 hour? (if it was the configuration you have made in SLA Data Sources for incident)

Use Start time as defined on the Application Form is described as follow in SLM Config Guide "This feature allows you to create a more dynamic start time for your service target, than if you specify the start time during the service target definition."

I think that  you have all "old" tickets reassigned after a long time that are impacted.

To test, take a old incident ticket still opened, reassigned it to a support group for which a Service Target exists (and with this checkbox  checked) and verify the due date.

Regards

• 8. Re: SLA is not working properly
                        V V

I have the similar situation, was there any solution provided for this issue?

Thanks ton in advance

• 9. Re: SLA is not working properly

Can you test the scenario I describe ?