Have you looked into the knowledge base and implement the solution available in KBs, for your reference check following KBs :-
Also, check the MSXML version on the target and if it is less that 6.0 SP2 then upgrade it and see the result.
Things need to check are :-
- Remote Registry (RemoteRegistry) Service must be running
- Server (LanmanServer) Service must be running
- Workstation (LanmanWorkstation) Service must be running
- Admin Share (C$) needs to be present (solution steps below)
- Registry keys (winreg) need to have correct authorizations (solution steps below)
- Agent version 8.2.1 needs to be on C drive (solution steps below)
- GetMachineData (Srv - 1) - error is: XXXX. (troubleshooting information below)
i have checked all the prereqs and the servers pass'. It even says in the trac.txt file "MachineSelector.cpp:664 PASSED Prereqs".
And the MSXML version is 6.0 SP2.
What's the appserver version?
Also, can you attach the trace.txt/PAJ log here?
Did this get resolved?
If so, please can you update the discussion thread with details so that is can be marked as answered.
Thanks & Regards,
Jim (Community Manager/Facilitator)
I noticed the following in the Trace.txt you appended to this thread.
2013-02-08T15:20:20.7062293Z 07e4 V MachineSelector.cpp:150 Testing machine CORP-DUD-FS01
2013-02-08T15:20:20.7062293Z 07e4 V Machine.cpp:111 NSGI (1) Name **127.0.0.1**
2013-02-08T15:20:20.7062293Z 07e4 V Machine.cpp:121 NSGI (1.1) Name Used - **127.0.0.1**
2013-02-08T15:20:26.1126523Z 07e4 V Machine.cpp:148 GetMachineData (Srv - 1) - error is: 53.
2013-02-08T15:20:26.1126523Z 07e4 V MachineSelector.cpp:411 MS_UNABLE_TO_GET_SYSTEM_DATA
2013-02-08T15:20:26.1126523Z 07e4 I ScanWorkItem.cpp:449 All is not well CORP-DUD-FS01()
2013-02-08T15:20:26.1126523Z 03dc V MultiMachineScanner.cpp:903 Unknown error in setting run complete event, ignoring and exiting run thread
Do you have a more recent one that might still be showing the same issue or this issue resolved?
Are you still seeing this issue? Can you please provide more recent data so that we can further assist you if you are?