1 of 1 people found this helpful
This is correct if you were able to access it now. But if you forgot the password here the ways to fix it
Reset TUNER password:
marimba.tuner.admin property is used to reset the password. This property needs to be added in prefs.txt file and restart the tuner.
Setting this property to * as shown below:
This allows any user to administer the tuner.
Reset TRANSMITTER password:
Include these properties in Transmitter's Properties.txt file which will be in TXroot Folder(C:\Program Files\Marimba\Tuner\.marimba\txroot)
Restart the Transmitter and try to Transmitter Admin the Transmitter without password
Reset CMS / CONSOLE password:
1. Locate the CMS channel directory under the Tuner workspace.
2. Open the msf.txt file from the \data directory
3. Find "userdb.admin.password" set it to "userdb.admin.password=*"
4. Save the file.
5. Restart the CMS.
6. Try to login to the CMS without any password.
Yes..you are right. That is the way to change "Emergency Administrator" password to logon BBCA Console.
Thanks for reply ,guys .
So,the way to change "Emergency Administrator" password to login into BBCA web Console is,
- Choose Applications > Console > System Settings and then click the User Authentication tab.
- Click the Emergency Administrator Password link.
- Enter an emergency administrator password. Confirm the password by entering it again.