In BSA "Compliance Content" installer suite , Win2k3 or Win2k8 sets of rules are based on the following standards and policies:
- PCI Checklist for Win2k3 or Win2k8
- DISA Checklist for Win2k3 or Win2k8
- CIS Checklist for Win2k3 DC or Win2k3 MS or Win2k8
- HIPAA Checklist for Win2k3
- SOX Checklist for Win2k3 or Win2k8
So you can install any or all of the above checklist for pre-bundled compliance rules for Windows.
Thanks for the info,I tried with PCI it gave me set of registry rules but not all,now i am trying with DISA i will share the output...