1 of 1 people found this helpful
did you try to build an extended object containing your command? For discovery you could use a local confiugration object in a Component Template and then read the value in your (Component-Template-)Signature.
unfortunately the 'discovery job' doesn't really 'discover' random things on a server. typically in this situation i would do something like this:
- create a component template w/ a local property like "APP_PATH"
- set the discover condition to be like APP_PATH exists.
- create a nsh script job that runs a find or other command to locate the possible locations of the weblogic install on your servers.
- in the nsh script run a blcli command that creates a new local parameter instance in the template and sets the value for APP_PATH to match a found location on the target servers.
- run the component discovery job to "find" the install locations (again)