2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2012 10:05 AM by Cris Coffey

Welcome User Group Members!

Cris Coffey

First I would like to welcome you to the DC Area Track-It! Users Group community. I am very excited that we are now able to offer this type of support service to our users. Second, this is YOUR group. I and other BMC representatives will be here from time to time to talk about new product releases, beta programs, upcoming local user groups and answer questions but this group is mainly for you to network and share ideas and solutions about Track-It! or other IT issues you are facing in your area. The additional benefit of talking with and getting to know users in your area is the potential for face to face meetings or tours of each others facilities to help each of you learn more about managing IT issues and solving those issues with the tools you have.

Again, welcome to the group, thanks for joining and please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions.

• 1. Re: Welcome User Group Members!

This is gonna be great!  Thanks Chris for setting us up!  I'm about to put my Track-IT on a virtual server!  I'll keep you posted!  Now to convince them to go mobile!  What a chore that will be!  Have a great day everyone!

• 2. Re: Welcome User Group Members!
            Cris Coffey

That is great. Your Track-It! server should run great in the virtual environment. The demo site at demo.trackit.com and the beta site at beta.trackit.com are both running on virtual servers.

Good luck with the mobile. Have them check out demo.trackit.com from their iPhone if they want to see it in action and hopefully as Blackberry brings their browser technology forward, they will support the standards other browsers are supporting and you will be able to use those as well.

It was great meeting you the other day. I love to meet Track-It! users who have been using the product as long as I have been working on it.