It's not Data Management Tool now, but UDM (Unified Data Management), check the doc wiki :
We are trying to upload Foundation Data in a OnDemand ITSM 8.0, following the documentation steps, but we´re not able to do it.
When we try to run the job we get this error:
"The application was unable to create the directory structure,\\xxxxx-dv-ar-01\AttachmentRepository\DJB000000000103\ for writing out data load files. Please contact your Administrator to verify permissions of the server to create & delete both folders and files here. (ARERR 48648)"
Has anybody suffered the same error?
Thanks and best regards,
I think this is caused by not having set your load file path. Go to the Application Admin Console, Foundation --> Advanced Options --> System Configuration Settings - System Settings, and verify that the value for "Data Management Load File Path" is valid. Our AR Server is on Windows, and we had to put a trailing back-slash on the end in order for it to work.
You need to follow below steps.
1. Download template in .xlsx format from Spreadsheet management.
2.Fill data in appropriate sheet/column.
3. Go to Job console-Create Job and save it.
4.Create Steps-select which type of sheet you are uploading.
5.Now double Click on load -It will open new window
6.Here you have to add that spread .xlsx sheet.
7. Now save It and close this form now you will redirect to Job form. here you have to change status as built and save record.
8. Now click on run button below
may be some time it will show time out error
for now mine job status is queued.
check for you if every thing is OK then promote.
Hope this will guide you a bit
check this form
Data Management Load File Path
The file path also:
- must end with a backslash
- might need the $ symbol to indicate a drive letter
- must not contain spaces. For example: \\<servername>\C$\datatoool\