>>Somehow now manually created virtualizaiton instance (with the including connection instance) gets available in the "Select value for complex type" menu to assign it to the VIRTUALIZATION* property.
I think this is fine; this is how it should be.
This worked for me; try again as follows:
- Go to Property Dictionary / Server
- Find VIRTUALIZATION* Property and double-click on it
- For the 'Default Value' click on "..." button
- Click on the button (New Property Set Instance)
- Fill it and check that the RBAC Authorizations are set correctly for the Role that accesses and modifies the target server properties
- OK out of everything, and test again.
If still fails, send all relevant screenshots of property isntance, propery, authorizations, target authorizations, etc.
Did this get resolved?
Please let us know and share any useful information.
Thanks & Regards,
Jim (Forum Admin)
Unfortunately no - I'm still working with BMC Support to solve the issue.
So it looks like this is being taken care of via ISS04023997
Resolved by the following:
blasadmin set Paging MaxPageSize = 2500
Restart the appserver.