3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2012 1:02 PM by Bill Robinson

Run nexec from Agent using NSH proxy, without blcred?

Bruce Wauer

It is possible to run nexec from an RSCD Agent without having blcred (which is part of the SA Console)? We have some AIX and HP-UX servers where I would like this capability, but the SA Console is not supported on those platforms.

When I turn on the NSH proxy on an agent (by adding "appserver_protocol=ssoproxy:" to the /etc/rsc/secure file), and then try an nexec to our AppServer, I get an error:

[0]hpux123:/etc/rsc> nexec rhel123 id

SSO Error: No authentication profile has been successfully loaded. Single Sign-On connections require a valid authentication profile.

nexec: Error accessing host rhel123: No error

SSO Error: No authentication profile has been successfully loaded. Single Sign-On connections require a valid authentication profile.

//rhel123/: No error

Unable to access rhel123: No error

I don't know how to address this error except with blcred. This agent only has NSH installed.

Here is my secure file on the agent:

rscd:port=4750:protocol=5:tls_mode=encryption_only:encryption=tls:

default:port=4750:protocol=5:tls_mode=encryption_only:encryption=tls:appserver_protocol=ssoproxy:

When I remove the "appserver_protocol=ssoproxy:" from the secure file, nexec works fine. We are running 8.2.02.321