10 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2018 5:25 AM by Attachment Scanner

Error While connecting to WAS environment through BMA/Phurnace

Share This:

Hi Guys,

I am getting the following error while I try to connect to WebSphere Application Server 6.1 through BMA.

Exception in thread "main" com.phurnace.exception.PhurnaceException: com.phurnace.exception.PhurnaceException: javax.management.JMRuntimeException: ADMN0022E: Access is denied for the getServerVersion operation on Server MBean because of insufficient or empty credentials.

at com.phurnace.engine.websphere.WebsphereConnectionManager.init(WebsphereConnectionManager.java:107)

at com.phurnace.ConnectionManagerService.doWork(ConnectionManagerService.java:179)

at com.phurnace.ConnectionManagerService.main(ConnectionManagerService.java:90)

Caused by: com.phurnace.exception.PhurnaceException: javax.management.JMRuntimeException: ADMN0022E: Access is denied for the getServerVersion operation on Server MBean because of insufficient or empty credentials.

at com.phurnace.engine.websphere.MBeanServerFacade.connect(MBeanServerFacade.java:436)

at com.phurnace.engine.websphere.WebsphereConnectionManager.init(WebsphereConnectionManager.java:97)

... 2 more

Caused by: javax.management.JMRuntimeException: ADMN0022E: Access is denied for the getServerVersion operation on Server MBean because of insufficient or empty credentials.

at com.ibm.ws.management.connector.soap.SOAPConnectorClient.handleAdminFault(SOAPConnectorClient.java:827)

at com.ibm.ws.management.connector.soap.SOAPConnectorClient.invokeTemplate(SOAPConnectorClient.java:795)

at com.ibm.ws.management.connector.soap.SOAPConnectorClient.invoke(SOAPConnectorClient.java:585)

at com.ibm.ws.management.connector.soap.SOAPConnectorClient.invoke(SOAPConnectorClient.java:412)

at $Proxy0.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.ibm.ws.management.AdminClientImpl.invoke(AdminClientImpl.java:205)

at com.phurnace.engine.websphere.MBeanServerFacade.connect(MBeanServerFacade.java:425)

... 3 more

Attaching the logs  and server details..

Changed the hostname and password in the attached logs.

I am not using ssl.client.props file or trust.JKS here in my BMA as I have seen the connection wokring without them for other servers.

Let me know your throughts.

Thanks,

Ashwin