1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 19, 2012 2:46 PM by russ mcdowell

Access is Denied while trying to set app certpassword

russ mcdowell

Windows 2k8 64bit appserver ver

I had an original appserver, 01, and recently added the full appserver instance to a 2nd machine, 04, that previously was set up for PXE.

In wanting to set up the SSL port on the PXE machine I go to Configuration > Infrastructure Management and find Refresh is my only option, I can't edit.  In viewing Communities it appears I should copy the bladelogic.keystore file from my original appserver to my new one and run the set app certpass command to sync the password to the original.  However in running that command I get the below, Access is denied.

What am I missing?

To change future application servers, blasadmin must be run against the _templat
      e deployment. Please refer to the chapter 'Configuring the Application Server' i
      n the Administration Guide for further information.
      blasadmin now running against deployment: default
      Bladelogic Admin Utility; Version
      Copyright (c) 2001-2012 BladeLogic, Inc. All rights reserved.
      Type 'help' for Bladmin help.
      blasadmin now running against the following deployments: default, _template
      bladmin:*>set app certpass {password}

[19 Jul 2012 12:41:27,005] [main] [ERROR] java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Prog
      ram Files\BMC Software\BladeLogic\NSH\br\deployments\default\options\appserver-o
      ptions.properties1342719687005.tmp (Access is denied)
      [19 Jul 2012 12:41:27,021] [main] [ERROR] java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Prog
      ram Files\BMC Software\BladeLogic\NSH\br\deployments\_template\options\appserver
      -options.properties1342719687021.tmp (Access is denied)