Either install a 8.0 or 8.1 nsh client somewhere or copy the autolic or getlic and putlic binaries over from the 8.0/1 system to your 8.2 system to perform licensing.
you can try something like this
To license the RSCD agent, performthe following steps:
- Launch the network shell software.
On UNIX orLinux
<START>-> Programs -> BladeLogic -> Network Shell
- Create a license.raw file for your servers by executing the getlic utility within Network Shell. Copy the license.raw file to an environment with Internet access.
host #getlic host1 host2
host # ls license.raw
host # pwd
- Upload the license.raw file and generate your license keys. This will generate your license.dat license file.
- Download the license keys in the license.dat file generated by the web-based license utility.
- Copy the license.dat file onto the management workstation with the Configuration Manager or Network Shell installed.
- Execute the putlic utility within Network Shell to license your servers. You may need to change directories to the location where you copied the license.dat file.
host # lslicense.dat
host # putlic
Host host1 successfully licensed
Host host2 successfully licensed
that's pretty useless because the license bits are not included w/ 8.2 NSH. which is why you need to either copy the license binaries from a 8.1 install or install 8.1 nsh somewhere and use that for licensing.