1 of 1 people found this helpful
What exactly do you need to do?
The reason I ask is, we already have out-of-the-box integrations between BSA and Atrium Orchestrator, Discovery and CMDB for several different use-cases. So it's possible that your specific need is already addressed.
If you need to develop something on top of BSA, we expose a web services API. Here is some documentation.
Thanks for reply Neeran,
We have working BSA v82 and planning to get ADDM , so just want to know how BSA integrate with ADDM and other tools of BMC.
I checked the link which you provided , does it really help me to get the integration? I want to get any doc which tell us how to integrate BSA with other BMC Product link ADDM / Atrium Orchestrator / CMDB etc.
Please let me know if my question is not valide or not clear.
The link I gave earlier was for documentation on BSA's web services based API. If you want to yourself create some integration with BSA by writing glue code, that documentation would be useful.
If you're looking for integrations that come out of the box, there are quite a few, such as:
- BSA populates server configuration information into the CMDB (Atrium). This is documented in the Bladelogic Atrium Integration guide. By the way, ADDM also discovers and populates configuration information into the CMDB. BSA and ADDM can both contribute data, and it gets reconciled appropriately by the CMDB.
- BSA can pull certain server information from Atrium CMDB (such as the business services that a server is part of) and populate those as server properties in BSA. Also documented in the above guide.
- There is also an integration with ADDM that allows BSA to display the application software discovered by ADDM on a server.
- Atrium Orchestrator has an adapter that connects it to BSA. Some information here.
- Using that adapter and a Remedy ITSM adapter, BSA provides a solution called Continuous Compliance for servers. Also see this to help understand the different use-cases enabled by that solution.
- BSA can also integrate with Remedy for job approvals. See this.
Hope that helps.
Thanks for all your help.