To my knowledge Track-It! hasn't been tested against SQL 2012 yet. However, it may work just fine.
Found the following here: http://www.numarasoftware.com/track-it/platforms/
Management Server Supported Platforms
- Windows Server® 2003 32 and 64 bit (Standard, Web, Enterprise and Small Biz editions)
- Windows Server 2008 32 and 64 bit (Standard, Web, Enterprise and Small Biz editions)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (Express, Standard and Enterprise editions) 32 and 64 bit
- IIS 7.5 Windows 2008 R2 64 bit4 Web Server
- IIS 7.0 Windows 2008 32 and 64 bit4 Web Server w/SP2
- IIS 6.0 Windows 2003 32 and 64 bit4 Web Server w/SP2
- Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 R2 (Express, Standard, Enterprise and Datacenter editions)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (Express, Standard and Enterprise editions)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 (Express, Standard and Enterprise editions) with SP3
If you are looking to use MSSQL 2012, I would make an inquiry with BCM support.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
SQL 2008 is as high as we support right now.
Thank you Cris for this information. I appreciate it!
SQL 2012 will NOT work. Although you can restore the Trackit database in SQL 2012, Trackit can not connect to it. This is caused by the database compatibility level of 80.
After restoring in SQL 2012, the servicemanagemjent service will stop. After restarting, it will stop within a few seconds.
If you change the compatibility level in the core.dataaccess.xml in SQL2005, the servicemanagement service will remain started, but Trackit cannot connect to the database.
This is because the required compatibility level is not present in NHIBERNATE.DLL (logged in the servicemanagement logfile).
Maybe time to leave the outdated SQL 2000 compatibility level?
We are still in testing right now but we should be able to support SQL2012 in the next release.