1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 7, 2012 9:36 AM by Vinnie Lima RSS

call: getListEntryWithFields(), TableName: Location, Class:com.bmc.cloud.model.beans.Location. Password is required for login type: IMPERSONATE (ARERR 219009)

Rohit Patwi

Hi Guys,

I have installed CLM 2.1 linux version using Install Planner. And all the component have got completed successfully.

However, when I try to access Cloud Administration Console, it shows the following error -

"call: getListEntryWithFields(), TableName: Location, Class:com.bmc.cloud.model.beans.Location. Password is required for login type: IMPERSONATE (ARERR 219009)"

I have tried the following things as it is a Known issue in CLM troubleshooting guide -

1. Verfied whether the Cloud Admin account is not properly populated in the Cloud AR instance

2. Verfied whether the Mismatched number of fixed licenses between Enterprise and Cloud AR

3. Verfied whether the Atrium Web Registry instance may be having issues

4. I have verified the Super User Password in OSGI and Cloud Portal Extension, both are same.

I have verified all the above and all are ok.

I have also Verfied whether the DSO problem between Enterprise AR and Cloud AR. But DSO from EAR to CAR is working fine, whereas, DSO from CAR to EAR i.e. in reverse direction is not working fine. May be this can be the cause for the above issue?

Please anyone help me for resolving this issue asap, also find the attached screeshot for the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Rohit