1. How many users has logged in to remedy server?
>> You can find this from AR System Administration>Application>License Review Console.
2. How many forms have been modified by users?
>> If it is in developer Studio you can just click on modified column you will get all recently modified forms/objects on top(You have to sort as per Modified).
Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Expert BMC BSM Services ||Remedy ARS, ITSM, Blade Logic, CLM, BPPM, Control-M
- How many session that users has started at remedy server?
- How many users have been logged into UNIX box?
- Is there any Back up activity happening on any of the production remedy servers
- At UNIX level check how many process running currently and which process taking long time and too much memory?
Please let me know about the following Details.
Vickey, to see user activity, look at
> enabling user log (somewhere in the docs, it's pretty easy)
> enabling server statistics and application statistics (look at optimizing and troubleshooting guide)
> enabling the historical usage form (look at AR configuration guide)
you will only be able to see activity that happens after you enable one or more of these