1 2 Previous Next 19 Replies Latest reply on Mar 29, 2012 4:34 AM by piyush pandey

    Patch analysis result showing incorrect values

    piyush pandey


      I am running windows patch analysis job against set of servers patched last either in Sept 2011 or Feb 2012. We have our catalog updated successfully and it has patches for month of march added to it now. When we analyzed the servers we found that few servers the missing patch count was 0 but the patches for month of march are very much applicable for the server and also when we treid manually installing them it got installed. We only have OS(2003,2008) patches in our catalog.


      Just wanted to understand why bladelogic showed missing patches as 0 but still manually able to install patches.

        1 2 Previous Next