3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2011 6:31 AM by Magnus Naslund

SLM Real Time Status Value

Oluwabukola Olutuyibi
      Share:|

Hi,

I have 2 Service Targets for Service Restoration calls:

• Response SVT
      • Resolution SVT.

If a call missed the Response SVT but Met the Resolution SVT,  the SLM Real Time Status has the value "Service Target Breached".

Since its the Real Time Status, shouldn't it be determined by the last measured SVT which is the Resolution SVT and result to "Within Service Target"?

Thanks in anticipation of your response(s).

• 1. SLM Real Time Status Value

Hello,

If two Service Targets attach to the same request, the status and goal time of the Service Target with the soonest goal will be displayed in the SVT Status indicator. So I'm guessing that your Response SVT has goal time that will occur before the Resolution SVT (which makes sense) therefore the SVT Status indicator will only show the status and goal time of the Response SVT. The indicator won't switch to Resolution SVT once the Resolution SVT as been missed or met.

Hope that helps,

Gary

2 of 2 people found this helpful
          • 2. SLM Real Time Status Value
            Oluwabukola Olutuyibi

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your response.

The challenge is when reporting an incident with Response SVT Missed but Resolution SVT Met, the SLM Real Time Status Value shows "Service Target Breached". How can i get the system to determine the real time status based on the Resolution SVT?

Thanks.

• 3. SLM Real Time Status Value
              Magnus Naslund

Maybe you can run the report against SLM:Meassurement and use only the Resolution SVT-targets as qualification or, if you need some criteria from the incident, create a join between HPD:Help Desk and SLM:Meassurement and run the report against your joinform.

2 of 2 people found this helpful