This issue occurred due to new supported language added to the Shavlik metadata. To resolve the issue, perform the following:
1) Download the windows-feed-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar for your BladeLogic appserver version. The files are in:
2) Make a backup of the existing jar file in the <bladelogic>/NSH/br/stdlib directory
3) Copy the new file into place (for multi-appserver environment, do this for all)
4) Restart the appserver(s) (Please do not skip the step)
5) Rerun the Catalog Update Job
Thank you very much Bill, the problem is resolved.