Could you provide me more additional info regarding your question:
1. Which bladelogic version do you use?
2. Send me your ext. object content.
1. Which bladelogic version do you use? 8.1.02.233
2. Send me your ext. object content. What do you mean by this? Where can i find it?
2. Extended objects may be Local and\or Global
For Local EO you need to open the Component Template which contain the local EO (the component template that you are running). Go to Local Configuration Object tab. Select the EO and send me what do you see in right hand field of the area.
For global EO you need
1. From upper RCP client menus select 'Configuration', then 'Configuration object dictionary' , then select Extended objects from right hand drop-down menu and 'Windows' from left hand drop-down menu
Click on name of EO and send me what do you see in right hand field.
Actualy I need 2 things:
1. The operation\action that EO executed.
2. Grammar file of the EO.
I received your error message, but for better understanding of the situation I need to reproduce the action on my system.
Does anyone have an update on this issue? I am having the exact same issue with snapshots.
I checked some other reports of this symphom and I can suggest two options:
- It might be a out of memory issue in the application server. Check the appserver.log file to see if there are messages in that direction.
- Try to change the Character Encoding radio button. For one case the problem was solved by switching it from "Output uses default encoding on executing system" to "Output uses encoding: Unicode (UTF-16)". In general you cannot edit an extended object so you have to create a new one with all the attributes the same as the one you got the error except of the Character Encoding option.
I believe support has a fix for this – can you open a support ticket?
Support does have a fix for the issue. The fix is to replace the os_config.nsh file with an updated one that you can get from support.
what are you taking a snapshot of?
where are you getting that error ?