3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 20, 2011 5:15 PM by csdale RSS

Any Idea Why all of a sudden BLPackage all stop deploying

csdale

Hello all,

I am running on 8.0 sp9 and all of a sudden i cannot push any BLPackages.... the run log for any job i run is blank... and they were all working fine last week.

Chris

• 1. Re: Any Idea Why all of a sudden BLPackage all stop deploying
    Bill Robinson

Do you have separate job and config servers?  are the job servers running?

Are any jobs running ?

• 2. Re: Any Idea Why all of a sudden BLPackage all stop deploying
    csdale

no job and config are the same servers....and the job servers are running....

NSH and File Deploy jobs work fine ....and i can browse my custom Extended Objects and they run Wmic commands on the servers....

• 3. Re: Any Idea Why all of a sudden BLPackage all stop deploying
    csdale

this is the only error i see in the logs....

[20 Sep 2011 20:16:53,650] [Job-Execution-3] [ERROR] [user@domain.COM:BLAdmins:] [Deploy] ClassField TARGET not defined for LazyPropertySetInstance of type csdale

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: ClassField TARGET not defined for LazyPropertySetInstance of type csdale

at com.bladelogic.model.property.LazyPropertySetInstanceImpl.setOverriddenValue(LazyPropertySetInstanceImpl.java:1149)

at com.bladelogic.model.job.deploy.DepolyJobFileUtil.createNewDeployedPkgInstanceWithTarget(DepolyJobFileUtil.java:159)

at com.bladelogic.model.job.deploy.DepolyJobFileUtil.createNewDeployedPkgInstanceWithTarget(DepolyJobFileUtil.java:166)

at com.bladelogic.model.job.deploy.DepolyJobFileUtil.createPropertySetInstance(DepolyJobFileUtil.java:178)

at com.bladelogic.model.job.deploy.DeployJobSequentialExecutor.startJobExecution(DeployJobSequentialExecutor.java:183)

at com.bladelogic.app.service.job.JobExecutor.processEvent(JobExecutor.java:372)

at com.bladelogic.app.service.job.JobExecutor.processEvents(JobExecutor.java:214)

at com.bladelogic.app.service.job.execution.JobExecutionThread.execute(JobExecutionThread.java:115)

at com.bladelogic.app.service.job.execution.JobExecutionThread.execute(JobExecutionThread.java:24)

at com.bladelogic.app.service.thread.BlBlockingThread.run(BlBlockingThread.java:92)