6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2011 7:38 AM by Mantaj Przemyslaw

Bulk RSCD Agent Installer

I want to login to Bulk RSCD Agent Installer in online mode. After logging in with the authentication profile, the login process hangs at "Authenticating ... Please wait".

The appserver.log contains the following logging:

[27 Jul 2011 09:28:19,016] [Authentication-Service-Thread-0] [INFO] [BLAdmin::] [Appserver] user authentication successful: BLAdmin

[27 Jul 2011 09:28:19,091] [Authentication-Service-Thread-0] [INFO] [BLAdmin::] [Appserver] Authentication Connection closed

There is no proxy between my Bulk Installer and the Application Server. I also have an BladeLogic Console on my client where the Bulk Installer is installed and the login with the Console works fine.

How can I trace this? Is there any logging for the Bulk Installer (couldn't find any activity in the logging files in the install dir of the bulk installer).

Ah, by the way. In the manual it says: "To work in online mode, the Bulk RSCD Agent Installer and the BMC BladeLogic Application Server must be of the same version." Is that the same core version or even the same patch level? Because my Application Server is on version 8.1 SP1 and the Bulk Installer is just the core version 8.1 (couldn't find any patches for it in the EPD).