5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2011 2:04 PM by Daniel Fernandez

    blcli_execute RBACRole createRole and RBACRole setAgentAclUserEquiv (8.0)

      I'm writing a script to automate the role creation process. I'm using an input file for the strings needed for the command (RBACRole createRole). After running the script I got the following output in the log:

       

      Info      Jul 6, 2011 10:15:41 AM Wednesday, July 6, 2011 10:15:41 AM EDT

      Info      Jul 6, 2011 10:15:41 AM roleName = testRole

      Info      Jul 6, 2011 10:15:42 AM roleDescription = TestRoleDescription

      Info      Jul 6, 2011 10:15:42 AM roleAuthProfile = Server.*

      Info      Jul 6, 2011 10:15:42 AM mappedUserid = mappedUser

      Info      Jul 6, 2011 10:15:42 AM mapType = 0

      Info      Jul 6, 2011 10:15:45 AM Invalid argument: –acquire

      Info      Jul 6, 2011 10:15:52 AM Running command: blcli RBACRole createRole testRole TestRoleDescription

      Error     Jul 6, 2011 10:15:54 AM Command execution failed. com.bladelogic.mfw.util.AccessDeniedException: Access Denied on role level check of Role.Create

       

      I made sure the default role in the shell is the required one for Role Creation (RBAC Role) Also tried with BLAdmin

      I initialized the commands required for blcli_execute:

      blcred cred –acquire –profile defaultProfile

      blcli_setoption serviceProfileName defaultProfile

      blcli_setoption roleName RBACAdmins

      blcli_connect

       

       

      Thank you for your time and help