I get the following error when trying to license a server within BladeLogic: server001.lab Licensing error: Unable to acquire license information from server: server001.lab
This is way out of my league and was wondering if someone might help on why I receive the above error. Below are two event log messages my windows server receives when I try to license the server.
To verify the installation of the agent is not corrupt (as informed by the error in the app log below), I've installed, uninstalled, re-installed and receive the same error. I've installed using the same software on other servers and it works fine (no software corruption). It is an intermittent problem.
Log Name: Security
Date: 5/20/2011 2:48:32 PM
Event ID: 5159
Task Category: Filtering Platform Connection
Keywords: Audit Failure
The Windows Filtering Platform has blocked a bind to a local port.
Process ID: 632
Application Name: \device\harddiskvolume1\windows\system32\lsass.exe
Source Address: 0.0.0.0
Source Port: 54859
Filter Run-Time ID: 0
Layer Name: Resource Assignment
Layer Run-Time ID: 36
And in the Application Log I see this:
Log Name: Application
Date: 5/20/2011 11:39:23 AM
Event ID: 0
Task Category: None
The description for Event ID 0 from source RSCDsvc cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
The following information was included with the event:
ManageAgent: Agent being restarted - count=50