9 Replies Latest reply on Nov 20, 2011 9:34 PM by Benjamin Piraro

    Solaris Patch Catalog Update Error after SP8 upgrade.

      Ok so I was wanting to create a new patch catalog after moving to BL 8 SP8 from BL 8.0.359.  As soon as went to update it look like it was working.  It was showing the added patches..  But I noticed that the repository size was not changing and it was taking a long time.  I used our old credentials from sunsolve..  Here is an example of the app log output:  Please let me know if you've run into this or have any ideas..  Thanks

       

      [meller@appserver br]$ tail -f appserver.log
              at com.bladelogic.app.patch.psu.PSUThreadFactory$PSUThread.run(PSUThreadFactory.java:77)
              at com.bmc.sa.patchfeed.util.net.DefaultThreadPool$1.run(DefaultThreadPool.java:54)
              at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
              at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
              at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
      Caused by: com.bmc.sa.patchfeed.FeedException: Request for url: https://getupdates.oracle.com/all_unsigned/137001-07.zip failed

      with status code: 403
              at com.bmc.sa.patchfeed.util.net.HttpClient.execute(HttpClient.java:119)
              at com.bmc.sa.patchfeed.solaris.util.SolarisWebServiceClient.executeDownloadRequest(SolarisWebServiceClient.java:399)
              at com.bmc.sa.patchfeed.solaris.util.SolarisWebServiceClient.downloadPatch(SolarisWebServiceClient.java:282)
              ... 8 more
      [04 Mar 2011 12:46:40,804] [WorkItem-Thread-6] [WARN] [uid=meller,ou=people,dc=mcdc,dc=com:BLAdmins:] [CatalogUpdate] Error while

      downloading payload for patch : 137001-07, com.bmc.sa.patchfeed.FeedException: com.bmc.sa.patchfeed.FeedException: Request for

      url: https://getupdates.oracle.com/all_unsigned/137001-07.zip failed with status code: 403
      [04 Mar 2011 12:46:41,684] [WorkItem-Thread-6] [ERROR] [uid=meller,ou=people,dc=mcdc,dc=com:BLAdmins:] [CatalogUpdate] [JNI]

      rsc_dircontents error: 2
      [04 Mar 2011 12:46:41,698] [WorkItem-Thread-6] [INFO] [uid=meller,ou=people,dc=mcdc,dc=com:BLAdmins:] [CatalogUpdate] Added new

      patch : 137001-07 to the catalog
      [04 Mar 2011 12:46:41,824] [pool-1627-thread-1] [INFO] [uid=meller,ou=people,dc=mcdc,dc=com:BLAdmins:] [CatalogUpdate] Cert host:

      *.oracle.com does not match: getupdates.oracle.com
      [04 Mar 2011 12:46:42,610] [pool-1627-thread-1] [INFO] [uid=meller,ou=people,dc=mcdc,dc=com:BLAdmins:] [CatalogUpdate] Cert host:

      *.oracle.com does not match: getupdates.oracle.com