This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
I have an issue after upgrading RSCD Agents from 7.4.5 to 8.0.0.
- After upgrading, I cannot access to the Servers anymore (e.g.: cd: login not allowed for user).
- I presume that this is linked to the fact that the RSCD_DIR for servers with RSCD Agent in 7.4.5 is /opt/BMC/RSC whereas the RSCD_DIR for RSCD Agents in 8.0.0 is /opt/BMC/RSC/NSH
- The certificate for the AppServers are located in ??TARGET.RSCD_DIR??/certs and may not be recognized anymore after upgrade.
- It is surely a Certificate issue:
o I have direct access to one of my servers and could move the /certs folder to the correct directory and could access to the server afterwards.
- I tried by changing the RSCD_DIR of another server but this does not solve the issue.
==> Any chance I can decertify those servers with Bladelogic or at least move the /certs folder with Bladelogic and without connecting directly on the server?