4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2010 10:31 AM by Soundappan Shanmugam

user logs in bladelogic?

Soundappan Shanmugam

I have a problem on my BL console

One of the Server group was deleted on a production server... and was unable to find the mole who has deleted it..

Please help us to find the details of the user logins and activity performed?

Urgent!!!!!!

reg.. Sounddappan Shanmugam

• 1. Re: user logs in bladelogic?

I would start by looking in your console and appserver logs. If you are on 7.x then that is in the /br directory. On 8.0 it will likely be in that directory/or the deployments sub-directory. I would also open a critical ticket with support to help expedite your search, if it is pressingly urgent.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: user logs in bladelogic?
            Soundappan Shanmugam

Thans Adam..

Nice of u to reply @ the earliest...

Reg.. Soundappan Shanmugam | Ph 9711156098

• 3. Re: user logs in bladelogic?

I will give you a warning though. Those logs will likely reveal little, unless you had debug logging turned on (set to INFO by default). As a peer of mine pointed out, you are probably best running a reports ETL and then using RBAC reports from our reporting engine to see who last modified (deleted) the group.

Is the issue that a server group or that a server smart group is deleted? Have you used smart groups to see if the servers are still in BL? Often times a server group may be deleted, but the server is still there. Create an "all servers" smart group (a smart group that only has one criteria "name does not equal ")  and look through the list and see if your missing servers are there.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              • 4. Re: user logs in bladelogic?
                Soundappan Shanmugam

All the servers are there..

Reg.. Soundappan Shanmugam | Ph 9711156098