Hope this helps
The System creates new baseline job for=following conditions:
1. The snapshot job version changes
2. If the snapshot is based on template, the template or component version changed
If there is no version changes detected, the change tracking for the first snapshot job run will be the baseline job and the change tracking for the next job runs display " No Changes detected" if there are no changes detected for assets from previous run to current run.
Please make sure the snapshot job version is same for your job runs. You can find it from either UI (open the snapshot job and check the version field) or from JOB and JOB_RUN table in DB.
My problem is that I need to retrieve full snapshot data for each day BUT in the database it will only show the differences (changes). In order to retrieve full information everyday, I would therefore need to get the information of the Job execution today, the day before, the day before before, ..., until the first snapshot where all data is available.
What I need is then have a fresh new snapshot baseline everyday where the snapshot job is launched once per day which means I would like to have:
- First day: New baseline
- Second day: New baseline
- Third day: New baseline
Is that possible?
There are few questions I see in the email from you.
1. In order to retrieve full information everyday, I would therefore need to get information of the job execution today, the day before ...
a. The snapshot functionality displays the information as a current image of the target at the time the snapshot was taken irrespective of how it internally saved the results as deltas and as baselines
2. What I need is then have a fresh new snapshot baseline everyday where the snapshot job is launched once per day which means I would like to have
a. This means that you would want to create a new baseline everyday. This may create a lot of data in the database. Currently there is no automatic way of re-baselining the snapshots on demand. The only way to do it is to modify the job or the template to obtain a new version that would re-baseline the snapshot.
3. The first day at 8:00, the change tracking of the snapshot is described as New Baseline has no Change Tracking information.
a. This should not happen that every day your Change Tracking information says New baseline unless there are some modifications to the job or the template before the new run.
where are you trying to retrieve this information from? Reporting? if so, can you use the inventory reports instead of the change tracking reports for this data?