1 of 1 people found this helpful
An AR System User fixed or floating license is included in the license bundles for those license features that would require a corresponding AR System license.
So in your example, you have 24 AR System Floating Licenses and 18 AR System Fixed licenses.
The AR System Floating Licenses came from these two license bundles:
- BMC Remedy Change Management - Floating User Add-On License
- BMC Remedy Service Desk - Floating User Add-On License
and the Fixed licenses came from these three license bundles:
- BMC Atrium Service Level Management - User Add-On License
- BMC Remedy Change Management - User Add-On License
- BMC Remedy Service Desk - User Add-On License
For more information, please contact your BMC authorized partner or BMC Sales Representative who can answer any detailed questions you have on your purchase. Being a public forum, information on the BMC sales model may be restricted so it would be best to have such conversations in a more private manner.
David J. Easter
Product Line Manager
Remedy Action Request System
BMC Software, Inc.
Is the same applicable for 8.1
Do we need to procure following licenses separately and help us what is the permission used for.
BMC:Service Level Mgmt User Floating BMC:Service Level Mgmt User Fixed