1 of 1 people found this helpful
Check the rscd log on the app server/file server. Also check the appserver console log
Excellent tip. I started digging around in appserver, console and RSCD logs on the appserver, fileserver and then finally the provisioning server itself. I finally found something pertinent on the provisioning server. The RSCD log had the following line:
"...: CM: Failed to map user to local user"
I started digging around, and sure enough my WinProv role has not had ACLs published on the provisioning server. A quick ACL push later and my provisioning job is up and running. TYVM!