Some useful tools/tips for working with winpe
1) don't put pauses in your batch files, they don't seem to work properly in WinPE, you can't unpause (but you can ctrl+break out)
2) at a command prompt in WinPE, you can reboot by typing 'wpeutil reboot'
3) at a command prompt in WinPE, you can load a driver by typing 'drvload drivername.inf'
4) at a command prompt in WinPE, you can restart the network by typing 'wpeutil initialize network'
5) If you need to include some files in a boot image, do the following
a) create your image as you normally would
b) create a mount point (ie: mkdir c:\mount)
c) run "imagex /mountrw c:\path\to\image\boot\.wim 1 c:\mount" (don't forget the 1)
d) copy your files into the appropriate path in c:\mount
e) when complete, run "imagex /unmount /commit c:\mount"
f) copy the files to the appropriate tftp location