I've got a support ticket open on this with Greg Kullberg. Please check with him as I've sent him some detailed instructions and recommmendations.
Thanks for your answer and procedure.
I followed all the steps as recommend and it seems we have a lanmanager name resolution problem, and need to provide a well filled lmhosts file to resolve it.
As mentionned in the document : "Please contact BladeLogic support for instruction on how to edit the LMHOSTS file on the blade.img."
can you help ?
You'll need four things. You'll a copy of the blade.img file in the "tftproot" directory, to download a shareware application called "File Image Creator", a copy of a Microsoft toolkit app called "cabarc.exe"* and you'll need pkzip or winzip. Install the File Image Creator and create a virtual floppy drive. Check the installation instructions/readme file for detailed information.
Once this file is mounted, go to that drive (a:) and look for NET.CAB. Make a copy of this on your hard drive. Use pkzip or winzip to extract all the files in NET.CAB to a directory such as: "c:\tmp\netcab". Edit LMHOSTS to add the 'IP Address[tab]server name' entry. Use cabarc.exe to re-archive all the files in this directory:
cabarc -n NET.CAB c:\tmp\netcab\*
This will not archive the directory structure, and that is a good thing.
Copy this NET.CAB to the virtual floppy drive (a:) and dismount the drive. This will save the new file into blade.img.
I have a copy of cabarc.exe, but not with me. I can upload cabarc.exe to the the Knowledge Base tonight along with these instructions.