i believe you need to set the AUTH_TYPE=BLSSO in the config.properties file.
depending on which version of 7.4.x you have that file will be:
There is one in Both places - but I am working with the file in appdata.
The setting AUTH_TYPE=BLSSO has produced a change in behaviour. We now get:
Failed to connect to server. No authentication profile name specified.
We have tried adding some strings to config.properties to satisfy this requirement but either have not discovered the 'magic syntax' or are way off course.
However, even when I change the setting on Appserver2 back to SRP we get:
Failed to connect to server. Not Authorized
So I think that our problems are a little deeper. I'll do some more investigating and post any observations that may be useful to anybody else.
if you set AUTH_TYPE=BLSSO you should then be able to use the 'blcred' command to establish credentials and authenticate (which is where you would specify the authentication profile). there's more info on the 'single sign on' in the admin pdf.
This command fixes things
SET BL_AUTH_PROFILE_NAME=[kerberos profile name]