exports should be like:
users.local should be like:
Since the appserver runs as bladmin shouldn't you map to that account instead. I've seen many cases where mapping to root on the loopback causes issues because objects are owned by root and bladmin cannot access them.
Oh yeah, app server agentinfo:
Agent Release : 184.108.40.206
Hostname : emda-nbp-uea21
Operating System: Linux 2.6.18-92.el5
User Permissions: 99/99 (nobody/nobody)
Security : Protocol=5, Encryption=TLS1
Host ID : 51416CD
# of Processors : 2
License Status : Licensed for NSH/CM
really strange. I copied those files from my other server (7.6 upgraded from 7.5), where it works just fine...
But I changed exports and users.local (except I used BLAdmins:*) as you said, and now it works.