2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 21, 2020 8:29 AM by Kevin Kinney

Details on CMRPRBT message text

Kevin Kinney
      Share This:

I can see problems in a CICS region.  I can see the MsgId that indicates the error.  How do I see the complete message text?

>W1 =CREGPRBZ=========(ALL======*=======)21SEP2020==08:52:10====MVCICS===D===19

Region  MsgId  Count                           Message Text                 

-------- ------                                 ------------                 

PCICSGLI FT091S      5  ******************************************************

PCICSGLI FT092S     15  ******************************************************

PCICSGLI FT093S      6  ******************************************************

PCICSQA  FT091S      4  ******************************************************

PCICSGLI FT091W      5  ******************************************************

PCICSGLI FT093W     16  ******************************************************

Thank you

• 1. Re: Details on CMRPRBT message text
          Sergio Stefanini

Hi Kevin,

Have you tried to place the cursor in the COUNT field hyperlink?

This will open a view with the messages:

CURR WIN ===> 1        ALT WIN ===>                                           

>W1 =CREGPRBZ=CREGPRB=(ALL======*=======)21SEP2020==08:24:36====MVCICS===D====2

Region   MsgId                                Message Text                        

--------      ------                                  ------------                        

CAGA     FT043S  TRAN CKTI       TASK    66 EXECUTING 186772.1 SECONDS > 60.0  

CAGA     FT043S  TRAN CKAM     TASK    59 EXECUTING 186791.2 SECONDS > 60.0  

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Stefanini

3 of 3 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Details on CMRPRBT message text
            Kevin Kinney

No I did not.  I tried it with most other columns, but not the count.

This is the perfect answer.

Thank you