1 of 1 people found this helpful
Your screen shot shows everything correct to exclude that IP address.
You have not provided any information about your setup so it is hard to determine.
- What version of Discovery?
- Do you have a Consolidation appliance?
- Does the Consolidation appliance also do Discovery scanning?
- Are you setting the ExcludeRange on the consolidation appliance? (This has NO effect on the other Scanning appliances)
- Are you setting the ExcludeRange on each of the scanning appliances in your environment?
2 of 2 people found this helpful
Also, when you see this IP being scanned, is this via direct IP scan or via a vCenter implicit scan?
If the latter, this is expected because these implicit scans are made via vCenter not via a direct IP scan so Exclude ranges do not apply - Re: VCenter Excluded IPs