2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 29, 2020 7:11 AM by Ken Soszka

How to Customize Views in Track-It! 11.4 For specific departments

David Parsons
      Share This:

We have different email address staff can email for specific problems. For example:

IT.Help@example.com

IT.Request@example.com

IT.OtherHelp@example.com

I would like to create separate Help Desk views to separate data.

1. View showing requests sent to all 3 addresses.

2. View showing requests sent to 1 of the 3 addresses.

• 1. Re: How to Customize Views in Track-It! 11.4 For specific departments
          Edward Conwell

This would be easy to do in the Current version(20.20), but I do not see a way to do this in 11.4.

• 2. Re: How to Customize Views in Track-It! 11.4 For specific departments
            Ken Soszka

Hi David,

Yes Edward is correct, this is possible in Track-It! 2020 but not in version 11.4.

Track-It! 2020 is a fantastic upgrade. You would be moving to a Help Desk software which is much more "modern-day" in both functionality, and appearance.

I'm a former BMC Lead Tech Support Analyst for Track-It! and I now do Track-It! consulting work with BMC partners who have been helping Track-It! users for many years. I try to help out here in Communities when I can. I've personally consulted on more than 50 Track-It! migration / configuration / training engagements since the new version was released, and can help you make a smooth transition as well as get the most out of the product in a short amount of time (about 3 days). Just let me know here, or by PM through my profile, if you think consulting services might be something that would be beneficial to your organization, and I can let you know about what we offer.

Thank you!

1 of 1 people found this helpful