5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2020 8:27 AM by Hitesh Jha

Query Customization

Hitesh Jha
      Share This:

Hello All,

Could you please let me know how could I edit the below query so that it will give the o/p as per the screenshot.

I mean it to address it will only give me the count details instead of other details.

Query

search DiscoveryAccess where _last_marker defined and endtime defined and #DiscoveryAccess:DiscoveryAccessResult:DiscoveryResult:DeviceInfo.os_class and (reason <> 'ILODevice is an unsupported device' and reason <> 'Desktop host discovery has been disabled' and result <> 'Success') order by discovery_starttime desc show discovery_starttime as 'Discovery Start Time', whenWasThat(discovery_starttime) as 'When', #DiscoveryAccess:DiscoveryAccessResult:DiscoveryResult:DeviceInfo.last_access_method as 'Current Access', #DiscoveryAccess:DiscoveryAccessResult:DiscoveryResult:DeviceInfo.access_method as 'Access Method', endpoint as 'Endpoint', #DiscoveryAccess:DiscoveryAccessResult:DiscoveryResult:DeviceInfo.hostname as 'Hostname', #DiscoveryAccess:DiscoveryAccessResult:DiscoveryResult:DeviceInfo.os_class as 'Discovered OS Class', #DiscoveryAccess:DiscoveryAccessResult:DiscoveryResult:DeviceInfo.os_type as 'OS Type', #DiscoveryAccess:DiscoveryAccessResult:DiscoveryResult:DeviceInfo.os_version as 'OS Version', reason as 'Reason not updated', #Member:List:List:DiscoveryRun._consolidation_source_name as 'Source'