1 2 Previous Next 21 Replies Latest reply on May 6, 2020 1:00 PM by Sify Technologies

Error when capturing Configuration

Sify Technologies
      Share This:

Hello Guys,

The tool is generating an error while performing the snapshot to a device.

"Device Snapshot communication failure. IOException: file incomplete; error reading C:\BCA-Networks-Data\tmp\ena-9.tmp"

I have enabled logging in the tool and the error generated is mentioned below:

Why is the error generated and How can I resolve it?

• 1. Re: Error when capturing Configuration
          Yusuf Rampurawala

The error suggests there was issue while capturing the device configuration using TFTP transfer mode. It could be due to various reasons that the TFTP transfer didn’t happen but for now your safe bet would be to edit the device in TSNA and set the “Transfer Mode” to “Tunneled”.

• 2. Re: Error when capturing Configuration
            James Smith

1) this is a short video on troubleshooting file transfer issues

2) What you have highlighted is not an error. It is showing what TSNA is looking for as a valid response and what it will consider an error.

A couple of questions to consider as you troubleshoot:

1) IS this an issue for all devices using TFTP?

2) Was this working previously then stopped working?

In the transcript you can see the "!!" and the "bytes copied" from the deive so the file is being moved somewhere.

3) is the ip address correct?

4) is the TFTP settings in the Edit Device Agent screen correct?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Error when capturing Configuration
              Sify Technologies

Hello James/Yusuf,

Thanks for the reply.

Initially we are testing for a couple of devices. So I have tried the manual transfer from device to server and it was successful.

But from TSNA, the snapshot job is failing

Kindly look into the below screenshots

TFTP Settings in TSNA:

TFTP server settings:

We are getting a message that file has been created in tftp server logs but unable to locate the file in the tftp-folder

Please suggest some solution

• 4. Re: Error when capturing Configuration
                James Smith

Sorry I failed to link the video:

BNA-Device FileTransferTroubleshooting - YouTube

Watch this video on troubleshooting this type of issue (short 5 minutes)

• 5. Re: Error when capturing Configuration
                  Sify Technologies

Hello James,

I have checked the video. All my IP settings are correct. I have performed again with the IP setting and file prefix name mentioned in the device agent manually. It was successful

Regards,

A. Vineeth

• 6. Re: Error when capturing Configuration
                    James Smith

Did you run with the enhanced logging parameter "Device File Transfer Debug Properties"?

Is the file located in the correct folder? does the file contain the correct Data? Did you check the file permissions on that folder?

• 7. Re: Error when capturing Configuration
                      Sify Technologies

Hello James,

The file was transferred but unable to locate in the folder. If I check the TFTP server logs, it shows that the file was transferred. Please look into the screenshots below.

Tftp server logs: ens-25.tmp was the file sent when a job was created in TSNA

Folder Permission:

The job got completed with errors: (I have enabled debugging also)

Debugging: Errors

2. show vlan.dat (I could see some Ambiguous command Error) Manually this command was able to run successfully

Please suggest some solution (We are evaluating this tool for our network)

• 8. Re: Error when capturing Configuration
                        James Smith

Sify,

There is some terminology we need to clear up. You have enabled the debugging of the device transcript. This is what is adding all the debug statements to the device transcript.

When I asked about "Did you run with the enhanced logging parameter "Device File Transfer Debug Properties"", I'm asking about enhanced logging of the application itself.

In the troubleshooting video I show the usage of the Admin Tab > logging > edit > insert > "Device File Transfer Debug Properties" > save

When you enable this enhanced logging, TSNA not only enhances the logging for the <TSNA-Data>\log\BCA-Networks.log.0 file, it also has the side affect that TSNA will not delete the temporary file from the transfer folder once the job is complete. This will allow you to look in the transfer folder and see the file and the files contents. This will help you confirm the correct file with the correct data is there.

However you have provided additional information. So in the Snapshot job before the logout section what is the last section? the vlan.dat? If so then the Snapshot Running and the Snapshot Startup has been successfully transferred. This tells us that the issue is not with TFTP. If the job is failing in the vlan.dat section please copy and paste the entire "snapshot vlan.dat" section of the transcript so I can see what is happening in total.

Smitty

• 9. Re: Error when capturing Configuration
                          Sify Technologies

Hello James,

Thanks for your reply!!!

I have enabled the logging of "Device File Transfer Debug Properties" now. I was using a newer version. So I was unable to find it in the path mentioned in the video. However, I have enabled the logging now. I can see the transfer logs

From the debug of the transcript in the previous screenshots I am confused. We can see a few lines containing the term "Error"

For example: (for IOS)

EBUG: expecting response [bytes copied, NESG-LAB-RACK3#], avoiding errors [Device or resource busy, memory is in use, Can not open file, (Timed out), error code, Error opening, Error writing, Error parsing, %Error, Bad address]

05/07/20 04:43:30 DEBUG: sending slowly (stutterMillis:100ms) [show vlan \x003 ] at 1588806810275

05/07/20 04:43:31 DEBUG: setting jitter time to non-default: 5000 milli

05/07/20 04:43:31 DEBUG: waiting default timeout of 60 seconds for response

05/07/20 04:43:31 DEBUG: expecting response [Ambiguous command, \QNESG-LAB-RACK3#\E], avoiding errors [] show vlan

This snapshot was captured for an IOS device. So I want to make sure are these statements are errors or not?

This query arose when the initial snapshot capture was successful for an IOS-XE and the debug of the device transcript contained the same lines mentioned above. I mentioned the debug lines for IOS-XE below.

05/07/20 05:43:55 DEBUG: expecting response [bytes copied, 100.65.181.77-ASR1001-X#], avoiding errors [Device or resource busy, memory is in use, Can not open file, (Timed out), error code, Error opening, Error writing, Error parsing, %Error, Bad address] ena-30.tmp !! 18647 bytes copied in 0.350 secs (53277 bytes/sec)

05/07/20 05:43:58 DEBUG: expecting response [bytes copied, 100.65.181.77-ASR1001-X#], avoiding errors [Device or resource busy, memory is in use, Can not open file, (Timed out), error code, Error opening, Error writing, Error parsing, %Error, Bad address] ena-31.tmp

Also for the show vlan.dat

For IOS device.

The output is long, so I am pasting the start and end screenshots

But the vlan.dat failed for the IOS-XE device as there was no file. However, the status of the snapshot process is succeeded and did not generate any error.

So I want to know how the tool is classifying the errors under statuses failed and succeeded

Also, one more query is the tool transferring the configuration file from C:/BCA-NETWORKS/tmp (TFTP tranfer directory) directory to the database

Regards,

A. Vineeth

• 10. Re: Error when capturing Configuration
                            James Smith

So is the job successful now?

for the "debug:" messages I explained:

"2) What you have highlighted is not an error. It is showing what TSNA is looking for as a valid response and what it will consider an error."

If the device displays an error AND the debug message has a matching object in the "Avoiding Errors" statement, only then will TSNA act on the Device Error. This is because not all commands work on all IOS versions and models, Not every device has a vlan.dat file so on those devices the "error" is ignored.

Thanks

Smitty

• 11. Re: Error when capturing Configuration
                              Sify Technologies

Hello James,

The job was not successful for IOS device (this has vlan.dat file)

The job was successful for IOS XE device (no vlan.dat file)

Also please answer this query

Also, one more query is the tool copying the configuration file from C:/BCA-NETWORKS/tmp (TFTP tranfer directory) directory to the database

• 12. Re: Error when capturing Configuration
                                James Smith

1) Yes, the contents of the transferred file is imported into the DB, but only if there is a change detected from the config in the DB and the config in the file. You can see the configuration via the GUI. Click a device name, select view device details, and select the appropriate trail.

2) For your failure can you copy and paste the entire vlan.dat section of the transcript?

Thanks

Smitty

• 13. Re: Error when capturing Configuration
                                  Sify Technologies

Hello James,

This is the whole output

05/07/20 12:12:27 DEBUG: setting non debug spying buffer

05/07/20 12:12:27 DEBUG: expecting prompt [NESG-LAB-RACK3#], avoiding errors []

05/07/20 12:12:27 DEBUG: matched prompt [NESG-LAB-RACK3#]

05/07/20 12:12:27 DEBUG: sending slowly (stutterMillis:100ms) [dir vlan.dat

\x003

] at 1588833747116

05/07/20 12:12:28 DEBUG: setting jitter time to non-default: 5000 milli

05/07/20 12:12:28 DEBUG: waiting custom timeout of 120 seconds for response

05/07/20 12:12:28 DEBUG: expecting response [bytes total, NESG-LAB-RACK3#], avoiding errors []

dir vlan.dat

Directory of flash:/vlan.dat

622  -rwx        6496   Mar 1 1993 05:31:36 +05:30  vlan.dat

32514048 bytes total (14653952 bytes free)

NESG-LAB-RACK3#

NESG-LAB-RACK3#

NESG-LAB-RACK3#

NESG-LAB-RACK3#

05/07/20 12:12:33 DEBUG: matched response [bytes total]

05/07/20 12:12:33 DEBUG: setting jitter time to default: 10 milli

05/07/20 12:12:33 DEBUG: expecting prompt [\QNESG-LAB-RACK3#\E], avoiding errors []

05/07/20 12:12:33 DEBUG: matched prompt [\QNESG-LAB-RACK3#\E]

05/07/20 12:12:33 DEBUG: sending slowly (stutterMillis:100ms) [show vlan

\x003

] at 1588833753827

05/07/20 12:12:35 DEBUG: setting jitter time to non-default: 5000 milli

05/07/20 12:12:35 DEBUG: waiting default timeout of 60 seconds for response

05/07/20 12:12:35 DEBUG: expecting response [Ambiguous command, \QNESG-LAB-RACK3#\E], avoiding errors []

show vlan

VLAN Name                             Status    Ports

---- -------------------------------- --------- -------------------------------

1    default                          active    Gi0/1

2    VIP-NSE1                         active   

3    VIP-NSE2                         active   

4    VIP-NSE3                         active   

5    VLAN0005                         active   

6    VLAN0006                         active   

7    VLAN0007                         active   

8    VLAN0008                         active   

9    VLAN0009                         active   

10   VIP-NSE4                         active   

11   VIP-NSE5                         active   

12   VIP-NSE6                         active   

14   VIP3                             active   

15   VIP-NSE7                         active   

16   VIP2                             active   

17   VIP1                             active   

18   VLAN0018                         active   

19   VLAN0019                         active   

20   Versa-SITE-NESG                  active   

21   VIP-NSE8                         active   

22   VIP-NSE9                         active   

23   VLAN0023                         active   

25   VLAN0025                         active   

30   VIP-NSE11                        active   

31   VIP-NSE12                        active   

35   VIP-NSE13                        active   

40   VIP-NSE14                        active   

45   EVE-NG-EXT                       active    Fa0/4, Fa0/6

50   IW-Site103-V5-WAN2               active   

61   VLAN0061                         active   

62   VLAN0062                         active   

63   VLAN0063                         active   

64   VLAN0064                         active   

65   VLAN0065                         active   

66   VIP-NSE15                        active   

67   VLAN0067                         active   

68   VLAN0068                         active   

69   B-TO-B-PE-0.22                   active   

70   VLAN0070                         active   

78   TECHNO-CORE-OA-LAN               active   

79   VLAN0079                         active   

80   Ver-Site-111-V1-WAN1             active   

82   Ver-Site-112-V3-WAN1             active   

83   Ver-Site-112-V3-WAN2             active   

84   V-Site-112-V3-WAN2-2             active   

85   Ver-Site-119-V9-WAN2             active   

86   Ver-Site-113-V4-WAN1             active   

87   Ver-Site-113-V5-WAN2             active   

88   IW-Device-Mgmt                   active   

89   VSA-SDWAN-MGMT                   active   

90   VLAN0090                         active   

91   VLAN0091                         active   

93   AMS-IX-VPN-AMSTERDAM             active   

95   OUTSIDE-REACH-SIMULATION         active   

98   RB-Mgmt2                         active   

100  ILD                              active   

101  IW-site-101-LAN                  active   

102  IW-site-102-LAN                  active   

103  IW-site-103-LAN                  active   

104  HUAWEI-MGMT                      active    Fa0/8, Fa0/19

106  multicast-rb750up                active   

108  EXFO860                          active   

111  VLAN0111                         active   

112  Versa-Site-112-LAN               active   

113  Versa-Site-113-LAN               active    Fa0/2

171  ASR1K-to-C881                    active   

172  ASR1K-to-C2951                   active   

210  VLAN0210                         active   

211  VLAN0211                         active   

275  ETHER                            active   

301  v3m1                             active   

304  NMS-PRODUCTION-MUX-MGMT          active   

307  xconnecttocore                   active   

401  v4m1                             active   

502  v5m2                             active   

602  v6m2                             active   

611  IDRBT-CE-SIFY                    active   

612  IDRBT-CE-RC                      active   

811  Versa-Site111-B2B-I              active   

812  Versa-Site111-B2B-II             active   

900  VIPTELA-SIN-TEN-HEAD             active   

967  VSA-Director-1                   active   

977  VSA-DIRECTOR-2                   active   

978  VSA-CONTROLLER1                  active   

979  VSA-CONTROLLER2                  active   

983  VSA-ISP2-to-Othr-RTR             active   

984  VLAN0984                         active   

985  VLAN0985                         active   

986  Versa-Control-B-ISP1             active   

988  Sify-controller-B                active   

989  VLAN0989                         active   

993  VLAN0993                         active   

994  VLAN0994                         active   

995  VLAN0995                         active   

996  Versa-Control-A-ISP1             active   

997  SD-WAN-INFRA                     active   

998  SD-WAN-infra                     active   

999  VLAN0999                         active   

1000 ISP1-to-SDWAN-FW                 active   

1001 ISP2-to-FG60C-FW                 active   

1002 fddi-default                     act/unsup

1003 token-ring-default               act/unsup

1004 fddinet-default                  act/unsup

1005 trnet-default                    act/unsup

1050 VIPTELA-POC-DC-LAN1              active   

1051 VIPTELA-POC-DC-LAN2              active   

1052 VIPTELA-POC-DR-LAN1              active   

1053 VIPTELA-POC-NDA-LAN1             active   

1054 VIPTELA-POC-DC-LAN3              active   

1055 VIP-VPN2-DC-LAN1                 active   

1101 Versa-Site-1-V1-WAN1             active   

1103 Versa-Site-2-V3-WAN1             active   

1106 Versa-Site-3-V4-WAN1             active   

1111 VLAN1111                         active   

1112 VLAN1112                         active   

1114 VLAN1114                         active   

1196 VSA-152R4-CtrlA-WAN1             active   

1197 VLAN1197                         active   

1199 VLAN1199                         active   

1200 UPPCL-VIP-POC-EXT                active   

1201 13186-TATA-POC-NMS               active   

2000 ADV-ENG-MNMT-VLAN                active   

2002 VLAN2002                         active   

2009 VIPTELA-POC                      active   

2023 SD-WAN                           active   

2030 BAR-S133-LAN                     active   

2036 VLAN2036                         active   

2055 VLAN2055                         active   

2057 Site-B-LAN                       active   

2060 VLAN2060                         active   

2061 IND-CHN-7299474357-1             active   

2062 IND-CHN-7299474357-2             active   

2063 CGX-Site-B-ION-to-CE             active   

2080 VLAN2080                         active   

2081 JB-PHARMA-SPK2                   active   

2082 VLAN2082                         active   

2083 VSA-BV3-NSP1                     active   

2084 VSA-BV3-NSP2                     active   

2085 VSA-BV3-NSP3                     active   

2086 VLAN2086                         active   

2095 VSA-CC1-NSP1                     active   

2096 VSA-CC1-NSP2                     active   

2097 VSA-CC1-NSP3                     active   

2098 VSA-CC2-NSP1                     active   

2099 VSA-CC2-NSP2                     active   

2100 VSA-CC2-NSP3                     active   

2101 NESG-HUB-A-CPE1-NSP1             active   

2102 NESG-HUB-A-CPE1-INT              active   

2103 NESG-HUB-A-CPE2-NSP1             active   

2104 NESG-HUB-B-CPE1-NSP1             active   

2105 NESG-HUB-B-CPE1-INT              active   

2106 NESG-HUB-B-CPE2-NSP1             active   

2107 NESG-SPOKE-A                     active   

2108 VLAN2108                         active   

2110 VIP-GLOBAL-INTERNET              active   

2111 VIP-IND-CHN-LAB-LAN              active   

2112 VIP-IND-CHN-LAB-DMZ              active   

2113 VLAN-2113-VIPTELA                active   

2114 VLAN-2114-VIPTELA                active   

2115 VLAN-2115-VIPTELA                active   

2116 VLAN-2116-VIPTELA                active   

2117 VLAN-2117-VIPTELA                active   

2118 VLAN-2118-VIPTELA                active   

2119 VLAN-2119-VIPTELA                active   

2120 VLAN-2120-VIPTELA                active   

2121 VIP-2121                         active   

2122 VIP-2122                         active   

2135 VLAN2135                         active   

2136 VLAN2136                         active   

2138 HD-VIP-DC-MPLS1                  active   

2139 HD-VIP-NDA-MPLS1                 active   

2140 GURGAON-HUB-C1-N1                active   

2141 GURGAON-HUB-C1-N3                active   

2142 GURGAON-HUB-C2-N2                active   

2143 HD-VIP-DC-CPE1-LAN1              active   

2144 HD-VIP-DC-CPE2-LAN1              active   

2145 HD-VIP-NDA-CPE1-LAN1             active   

2146 GURGAON-SPK1-C1-N1               active   

2147 GURGAON-SPK1-C2-N1               active   

2148 MUMBAI-SPK1-C1-N1                active   

2149 MUMBAI-SPK2-C1-N1                active   

2150 VTLA-HUB-CPE1-NSP1               active   

2151 VTLA-HUB-CPE1-NSP3               active   

2152 VTLA-HUB-CPE2-NSP2               active   

2153 VTLA-HUB-CPE2-NSP3               active   

2154 VTLA-BR-A-CPE1-NSP1              active   

2159 VTLA-BR-B-CPE1-NSP2              active   

2160 VTLA-BR-B-CPE1-NSP3              active   

2161 VTLA-BR-C-CPE1-NSP1              active   

2162 VTLA-BR-C-CPE1-NSP3              active   

2163 VTLA-vMANAGE-NSP3                active   

2164 Viptela-Production               active   

2165 vSmart                           active   

2168 VTLA-DC-LAN-INT                  active   

2169 VTLA-BR-A-LAN                    active   

2170 VTLA-BR-B-LAN                    active   

2176 SDWAN-POC-SPOKE                  active   

2177 VLAN2177                         active   

2178 SDWAN-POC-CONTROLLER             active   

2179 VIPTELA-BR-B-CISCO               active   

2181 VERSA-NESG-SPK1-CPE1-WAN2        active   

2182 VLAN2182                         active   

2185 VERSA-POC-CTRL                   active   

2188 VERSA-NESG-SPK2-CPE1-WAN1        active   

2189 VERSA-NESG-SPK2-CPE1-WAN2        active   

2192 VLAN2192                         active   

2194 VERSA_CTRL_NMS                   active   

2200 VLAN2200                         active   

2201 SOLU-MGMT-IP                     active   

2309 VLAN2309                         active   

2330 VLAN2330                         active   

2333 NSE-VLAN                         active   

2400 IP-CORE-MGMT                     active    Fa0/10

2401 IPCORE-MGMT                      active   

2650 NMS-TOOL-MGMT                    active    Fa0/1, Fa0/12

2700 OPTICAL-MGMT                     active   

2750 IOT_MGMT                         active   

2751 iot_dhcp                         active   

2800 VLAN2800                         active   

2801 VLAN2801                         active   

2900 PROD-MGMT                        active   

2950 SERVER-MGMT                      active    Fa0/3, Fa0/11, Fa0/14, Fa0/15

Fa0/16, Fa0/17, Fa0/20

2953 VLAN2953                         active   

3000 VIP-VPN2-DC-LAN2                 active   

3001 VERSA-10.0.116.16/29             active   

3002 VERSA-10.0.116.8/29              active   

3003 VIP-VPN2-DR-LAN1                 active   

3004 VIP-VPN2-NDA-LAN1                active   

3005 VIP-VPN2-COC-LAN1                active   

3006 VIP-MPLS1-COC                    active   

3007 VIP-SCEN--HUB-MPLS1              active   

3008 VIP-SCEN--HUB-MPLS2              active   

3009 VIP-SCLB-COC-VPN1-LN             active   

3010 VIP-HUB2-MPLS1                   active   

3011 VIP-HUB2-MPLS2                   active   

3012 Versa-HUB-GURGAON                active   

3013 Versa-SPOKE-GURGAON              active   

3015 VLAN3015                         active   

3016 VLAN3016                         active   

3036 VLAN3036                         active   

3038 vEdge-T2-BA-NSP1                 active   

3039 vEdge-T2-BA-NSP2                 active   

3043 vEdge-Tenant-2-NSP1              active   

3045 vEdge-Tenant-2-NSP2              active   

3046 VLAN3046                         active   

3047 VLAN3047                         active   

3050 VLAN3050                         active   

4001 OPS-VIP-LAB-VLAN1                active   

4002 OPS-VIP-LAB-VLAN2                active   

4003 OPS-VIP-LAB-VLAN3                active   

4004 OPS-VIP-LAB-VLAN4                active   

4005 OPS-VIP-LAB-VLAN5                active   

4006 OPS-VIP-LAB-VLAN6                active   

4007 OPS-VIP-LAB-VLAN7                active   

4008 OPS-VIP-LAB-VLAN8                active   

VLAN Type  SAID       MTU   Parent RingNo BridgeNo Stp  BrdgMode Trans1 Trans2

---- ----- ---------- ----- ------ ------ -------- ---- -------- ------ ------

1    enet  100001     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2    enet  100002     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3    enet  100003     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

4    enet  100004     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

5    enet  100005     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

6    enet  100006     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

7    enet  100007     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

8    enet  100008     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

9    enet  100009     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

10   enet  100010     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

11   enet  100011     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

12   enet  100012     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

14   enet  100014     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

15   enet  100015     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

16   enet  100016     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

17   enet  100017     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

18   enet  100018     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

19   enet  100019     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

20   enet  100020     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

21   enet  100021     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

22   enet  100022     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

23   enet  100023     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

25   enet  100025     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

30   enet  100030     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

31   enet  100031     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

35   enet  100035     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

40   enet  100040     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

45   enet  100045     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

50   enet  100050     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

61   enet  100061     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

62   enet  100062     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

63   enet  100063     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

64   enet  100064     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

65   enet  100065     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

66   enet  100066     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

67   enet  100067     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

68   enet  100068     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

69   enet  100069     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

70   enet  100070     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

78   enet  100078     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

79   enet  100079     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

80   enet  100080     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

82   enet  100082     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

83   enet  100083     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

84   enet  100084     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

85   enet  100085     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

86   enet  100086     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

87   enet  100087     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

88   enet  100088     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

89   enet  100089     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

90   enet  100090     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

91   enet  100091     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

93   enet  100093     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

95   enet  100095     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

98   enet  100098     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

100  enet  100100     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

101  enet  100101     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

102  enet  100102     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

103  enet  100103     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

104  enet  100104     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

106  enet  100106     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

108  enet  100108     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

111  enet  100111     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

112  enet  100112     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

113  enet  100113     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

171  enet  100171     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

172  enet  100172     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

210  enet  100210     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

211  enet  100211     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

275  enet  100275     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

301  enet  100301     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

304  enet  100304     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

307  enet  100307     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

401  enet  100401     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

502  enet  100502     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

602  enet  100602     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

611  enet  100611     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

612  enet  100612     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

811  enet  100811     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

812  enet  100812     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

900  enet  100900     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

967  enet  100967     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

977  enet  100977     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

978  enet  100978     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

979  enet  100979     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

983  enet  100983     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

984  enet  100984     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

985  enet  100985     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

986  enet  100986     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

988  enet  100988     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

989  enet  100989     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

993  enet  100993     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

994  enet  100994     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

995  enet  100995     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

996  enet  100996     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

997  enet  100997     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

998  enet  100998     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

999  enet  100999     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1000 enet  101000     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1001 enet  101001     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1002 fddi  101002     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1003 tr    101003     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1004 fdnet 101004     1500  -      -      -        ieee -        0      0  

1005 trnet 101005     1500  -      -      -        ibm  -        0      0  

1050 enet  101050     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1051 enet  101051     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1052 enet  101052     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1053 enet  101053     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1054 enet  101054     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1055 enet  101055     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1101 enet  101101     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1103 enet  101103     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1106 enet  101106     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1111 enet  101111     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1112 enet  101112     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1114 enet  101114     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1196 enet  101196     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1197 enet  101197     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1199 enet  101199     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1200 enet  101200     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

1201 enet  101201     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2000 enet  102000     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2002 enet  102002     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2009 enet  102009     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2023 enet  102023     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2030 enet  102030     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2036 enet  102036     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2055 enet  102055     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2057 enet  102057     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2060 enet  102060     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2061 enet  102061     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2062 enet  102062     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2063 enet  102063     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2080 enet  102080     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2081 enet  102081     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2082 enet  102082     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2083 enet  102083     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2084 enet  102084     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2085 enet  102085     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2086 enet  102086     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2095 enet  102095     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2096 enet  102096     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2097 enet  102097     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2098 enet  102098     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2099 enet  102099     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2100 enet  102100     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2101 enet  102101     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2102 enet  102102     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2103 enet  102103     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2104 enet  102104     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2105 enet  102105     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2106 enet  102106     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2107 enet  102107     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2108 enet  102108     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2110 enet  102110     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2111 enet  102111     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2112 enet  102112     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2113 enet  102113     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2114 enet  102114     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2115 enet  102115     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2116 enet  102116     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2117 enet  102117     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2118 enet  102118     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2119 enet  102119     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2120 enet  102120     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2121 enet  102121     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2122 enet  102122     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2135 enet  102135     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2136 enet  102136     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2138 enet  102138     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2139 enet  102139     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2140 enet  102140     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2141 enet  102141     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2142 enet  102142     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2143 enet  102143     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2144 enet  102144     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2145 enet  102145     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2146 enet  102146     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2147 enet  102147     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2148 enet  102148     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2149 enet  102149     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2150 enet  102150     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2151 enet  102151     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2152 enet  102152     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2153 enet  102153     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2154 enet  102154     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2159 enet  102159     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2160 enet  102160     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2161 enet  102161     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2162 enet  102162     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2163 enet  102163     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2164 enet  102164     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2165 enet  102165     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2168 enet  102168     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2169 enet  102169     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2170 enet  102170     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2176 enet  102176     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2177 enet  102177     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2178 enet  102178     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2179 enet  102179     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2181 enet  102181     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2182 enet  102182     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2185 enet  102185     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2188 enet  102188     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2189 enet  102189     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2192 enet  102192     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2194 enet  102194     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2200 enet  102200     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2201 enet  102201     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2309 enet  102309     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2330 enet  102330     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2333 enet  102333     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2400 enet  102400     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2401 enet  102401     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2650 enet  102650     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2700 enet  102700     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2750 enet  102750     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2751 enet  102751     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2800 enet  102800     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2801 enet  102801     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2900 enet  102900     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2950 enet  102950     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

2953 enet  102953     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3000 enet  103000     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3001 enet  103001     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3002 enet  103002     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3003 enet  103003     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3004 enet  103004     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3005 enet  103005     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3006 enet  103006     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3007 enet  103007     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3008 enet  103008     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3009 enet  103009     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3010 enet  103010     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3011 enet  103011     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3012 enet  103012     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3013 enet  103013     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3015 enet  103015     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3016 enet  103016     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3036 enet  103036     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3038 enet  103038     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3039 enet  103039     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3043 enet  103043     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3045 enet  103045     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3046 enet  103046     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3047 enet  103047     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

3050 enet  103050     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

4001 enet  104001     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

4002 enet  104002     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

4003 enet  104003     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

4004 enet  104004     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

4005 enet  104005     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

4006 enet  104006     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

4007 enet  104007     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

4008 enet  104008     1500  -      -      -        -    -        0      0  

Remote SPAN VLANs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Primary Secondary Type              Ports

------- --------- ----------------- ------------------------------------------

NESG-LAB-RACK3#

NESG-LAB-RACK3#

NESG-LAB-RACK3#

NESG-LAB-RACK3#

• 14. Re: Error when capturing Configuration
                                    James Smith

Thank you. A couple of more questions:

1) what version of TSNA are you running?

2) For the Admin Tab > Device Adapters > Device Types > Cisco > IOS Switch Router Adapter , Is this the "Baseline" adapter or do you have a "Modified" Version?

Thanks

Smitty

1 2 Previous Next