2 of 2 people found this helpful
I tested this on the TSOM 11.3.02 system in my lab and I saw the same behavior. I believe this is a product defect. I have opened an internal support case for the problem and asked that a defect be logged. I will update this thread once I have a response from Engineering.
Many thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Thanks a lot for your response and for opening an internal case.
Kind regards, Reto
You're most welcome, Reto. A quick update: I have logged the case with our Customer Support team, but it may take some time for Engineering to make the determination as to whether this is an actual defect or just a limitation of the product. Speaking only for myself, I think this should be considered a defect. It limits the usefulness of the API. However, Engineering knows the code much better than I do and so they need to make the decision. I will update this thread once Engineering has had to a chance to review my request.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Hi Reto / Brendan,
I agree with it being a defect, and created defect DRTRF-46 for this. It will have to be evaluated by R&D now, but it is reported in as a defect.