I am trying to better understand what you are asking. Are you saying that the report does not display a friendly name and just a number? Are any of your managed devices running the OS in another language (Not US English)? Did you get a chance to look at the Patch Manager's Bulletins by Product to see if any of these are listed by a number? Have you looked at the affected device's Patch Inventory > Missing Patches to see if a number vs. name is displayed?
You may need to open a support ticket as this is more of an anomaly that a typical "How to" type of post.
Sorry I was not able to quickly assist you,
1 of 1 people found this helpful
This is a defect, I think, as the ProductFamilyID should not be displayed. I ran a couple of quick queries on my instance and I got:
1243=Slack Machine Wide Installer
I cannot test the report as I am running latest release.
These are a little out in left field but they may apply in your world but I think My IDs are different than yours. I would still open a case to confirm a defect and Support may have a workaround where you can fix immediately or you may be asked to apply the latest hotfix for 12.8 or even upgrade to 188.8.131.52.
I did capture the SQL I used so if you have access to the underlying DB you can run same query or ask your DBA to do same.