There are details in the TSCO product documentation for using a whitelist for the VMware vCenter Extractor Service:
- Go to the II. Configure the ETL. section
- select the "advanced properties" section in the first paragraph
- Expand the "Import filter" in the (Optional) B. Configuring the advanced properties section
- Use the "To include specific virtual machines (whitelist)" in the Blacklist/Whitelist file path property section
- Use the example in "Example 2 (Using a regular expression)" for how to create the whitelist file and the string you want to use for the *wan*.*.com systems you want to include in the whitelist.
If you need further details for how to use the whitelist you may need to log a case with support for additional assistance.