I suspect there is a Remedy escalation scheduled to run at "xx:30" for closing/resolving the incidents automatically. Please check internally with your Remedy team.
I hope it helps.
sorry this is my mistake... I've found the problem... We had issues with the BSR Interface. So on Production the customer created a Task Schedule on Windows to restart BSR Interface every 5 Minutes. On Integration system it was set to every hour.
Sorry for this... but finally... it look like I've found the issues with BSR Interface ;-)
The problem was, that we had upgraded a BPPM 9.6 to TS11.3.01. So we took over most of the configurations. But unfortunately the DefaultMapping.map missed many new Slots, that came with TS 11.3. So the Interface had trouble. I corrected the MAP File and now everything seems to work as expected.