2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2020 8:34 AM by Joshua Klarmann

Why does our object repository fail to show new MQ objects

FELIX GARCIA
      Share This:

Our new MQ objects are failing to show in the object repository. All basic troubleshooting has been initiated. What may be causing the issue.

• 1. Re: Why does our object repository fail to show new MQ objects
          Sai Manasa Valipe

Hi Felix,

My name is Valipe, I see a case has been active for this issue you are facing and TSA is working with you. In such scenario, Customer Support Emails are the primary source of communication with you . So, logs and some of the checks would be necessary here to check why the objects aren't visible under OR.  We can continue working on this opened case to eliminate the probable causes and resolve the issue.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Why does our object repository fail to show new MQ objects
            Joshua Klarmann

Hi Felix,

I will defer to BMC Support on this, however, I have noticed an issue like this before when the storage assigned to the agent was too small.

The agent stores a local repository of all monitored objects in the eaa.xml file. That means that if you have tens of thousands of objects being monitored by one agent, the eaa.xml file will grow in size to match that number of monitored objects. If your agent is installed in a *nix environment, you should check that there is enough disk assigned to the agent's file system.

If this isn't the issue, however, then once again I will defer to support.

Regards,

Joshua