2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 20, 2020 10:49 AM by Priya Awasthi

Entuity Events coming with Future date

Priya Awasthi
      Share This:

Hi All

We have checked into Entuity for one of our customer events are generating with future date for e.g (10/03/2024).

I checked the system time its correct.

Please suggest if anyone has faced a similar problem.

Thanks in advance!!

Priya

• 1. Re: Entuity Events coming with Future date
          Laurence Balon

Priya,

Is this happening for all events or a specific event? Also, can you provide me with the release and patch level of the Entuity server. Thanks.

Larry

• 2. Re: Entuity Events coming with Future date
            Priya Awasthi

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your comments.

Its was happening for all the events. We restarted entuity services post that new events came with correct date however, the old events still are with future date.

We have Entuity 17 (P07) installed Platform win32.x64

for eg

Severity # of Constituent Events Name Source Details Last Updated State

4 92 Port Inbound Discards High (Device Congestion) delo-uk-dc2-spi-sw-921  [ Ethernet1/24 ] Ethernet1/24 InDiscards=1.06% (threshold=1.00%) of 62.9pkt/s. 1710051393 Closed

4 32 Port Inbound Discards High (Device Congestion) delo-uk-dc2-lef-sw-325  [ port-channel1 ] port-channel1 InDiscards=7.14% (threshold=5.00%) of 1.08pkt/s. 1710051328 Closed

4 102 Port Inbound Discards High (Device Congestion) delo-uk-dc2-lef-sw-326  [ port-channel4 ] port-channel4 InDiscards=1.41% (threshold=1.00%) of 5.92pkt/s. 1710051324 Closed

4 98 Port Inbound Discards High (Device Congestion) delo-uk-dc2-lef-sw-326  [ Ethernet1/23 ] Ethernet1/23 InDiscards=1.41% (threshold=1.00%) of 5.92pkt/s. 1710051324 Closed

I am not sure if i can attach a screenshot here. But when I export the events its like above.

and If we change the last updated timings from EPOCH to DD/MM/YYYY format , the year will be like 06/03/2024