Hello, Majd Alsadi
It mention Incident Management, but has the same logic.
What i did till now is:
Create the custom fields in NTE:SYS-NT Process Control form with same ID as the fields in SRM:Request
Then i added the custom fields for the mapping in this filter : SRM:REQ:NotificationGenerator_899_PNPC'!
Then i create a new set field on this filter: NTE:NPC:TranslateNotificationMessageREQ2_654
And i already add the custom fields in : SYS:Form Field Selection and i choose the selection type : Notification Message Selection
and the module name and form name : SRM:Request
But its not working it translate the value and nothing (Blank)
Is there any required steps ?
I want it for SRM:Request
Why it is not working? Did you not capture the logs?
If I understand you correctly, you were able to trace value from your field till it reached translation filter. Did it reach Push Fields action in SRM:REQ:NotificationGenerator_899_PNPC'! as well?
I dont know what is the problem, i will enable the logs and see what actually happened.
But just to make sure, all of what i done is correct? is there any extra steps??
I dont know, i test the email and the custom fields show blank values.
Its working now but not when the ticket is submitted it show the values blank
But in Completed status the values are coming up and working fine.
Maybe the execution number of the filters?
And also regarding for the outgoing email for submitting REQ why the status appear in the e mail (Planning) i think it must be initiated right ?
And when changing the status of the ticket to in progress, pending, etc the system not sending the emails, can anyone help on this point since the notifiaction for changing status are enabled.
Hi, share your filter logs with us.
Btw, tell us the field id, and the translation filter name. And explain clearly your use case.
As logs shared by you over support case, the issue is with execution option of custom filter
The filter which generates notification (call NTE:SYS-NT Process Control) is SRM:REQ:NTRequesterSubmitted_OnSubmit_SetTag_FromApp" (305) at 305.
Suggested you to run your custom filter before 305 and test.
there are a number of transitions on the SRM:Request before it gets to Initiated, thus when your Filter is firing you are picking up one of these transition states. This is a timing issue with your workflow and the OOB way that SRM works.
This is where logging comes in and you can perform some investigation as to what order and under what conditions you need to set for the correct Status to appear on your custom notification.
There is a reason there are limited notification on SRM.