8 Replies Latest reply on Nov 29, 2019 11:53 AM by Dirk Braune

Spanish Course Remedy

Jose Daniel Sosa Posadas
      Share This:

Hi to all!!!

Reciently i searched courses, docs, guides and tutorials of BMC Remedy in language spanish, but not found, then i was think start a serie of courses for all spanish comunity and publish in coursera, youtube, udemy or any plafarom mooc, however i not want conflicts legal with bmc by rigts reserved

The question is, do they know if there is any restriction to upload a tutorial without violating any legal issue with bmc?????, my idea is shared my knowledge non profint,

I have thought about adding the following legend at the beginning and end of each video

BMC Software: BMC, BMC Software, the BMC logo, the BMC Software logo, and other BMC marks are the exclusive properties of BMC Software, Inc., or its affiliates or subsidiaries and are registered or may be registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other BMC trademarks, service marks, and logos may be registered or pending registration in the U.S. or in other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners

Regards

Daniel Sosa