5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 18, 2019 9:34 PM by Vandana Rattan

Self Service Simplification

Vandana Rattan
      Share This:

Hi Experts,

We want to simplify Self Service portal for the end users. Currently they have options to "Raise a Ticket" and "Submit a Request". We want following:

1. Bucket both submitting a ticket and request together as "Submit IT Ticket". I understand that we can rename tiles but how will differentiation between request and incident work then?

2. When Submit IT Ticket button is clicked open a form which asks them questions:

• Is something broken
      • Do you require something

3. Depending on the option selected in 2, further fields should be shown OR if:

• Is something broken is selected then open the form to submit incident.
      • Do you require something is selected then open a form which displays a dropdown with options like: Password reset, Access to shared folders, etc and then further fields be displayed what is selected from this dropdown.

How can this be achieved?

If I create a Lightning component, is it possible to open this on click of a custom tile? If so how should this be configured?

Can we open Submit Incident form from a custom Lightning Component when a particular dropdown value is selected?

Apologies for asking too many questions but I have been investigating this for long and have not been able to conclude.

Thanks,

Vandana