This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
Correct me if I'm wrong:
- There's a file that gets updated every now & then
- You need a cyclic job to give OK status every time an update is done & start watching for an update again
Yes that's it
the file stay in a directory and it's update many time during the day
3 of 3 people found this helpful
You can use a Filewatcher.
- It needs to be cyclic.
- If you want to watch for an update immediately after passing the current update, the interval needs to be as low as possible
- Least you can use is 1 minute. You need to set 'All Intervals are from Job's End' so that next watching starts after the current updated is passed.
- You cant use minimum age as it will always pass the minimum age after the first update.
- You should use maximum age. Set this to as low as possible for you but greater than your cyclic interval - so that it won't pass twice for one update. So, least possible value is 2 minutes.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
It works fine and easy to implement.
Awesome!! Glad that it works for you